Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dilemma

I get the offer letter from KERRY, finally.
Is is a agreement that I can partly accept.
Why only partly?
Because it is not good enough.

I have two offer letter now.
I'm facing dilemma.
How to choose it?
Both also got their own advantages and benefits.

Really headache about it!
Really no idea.
Really afraid regret after making decision.

Can I have a try in KERRY 1st ah?
Then i will be able to make decision.
I know I'm ridiculous!
But, how good if it can let me try 1st....

5 comments:

chyeli said...

well, when u hav to choose u know betw 2 company.. it is definitely something really headache.. i will faced the dilema.. well, just giv urself some time to think and where hav better advantage ane potential.. then u pick the on suitable with u the most? gambateh..

烧鱼 said...

hmmm,im worrying coz din get any offer yet,n u facing dilemma in choosing two companies,haha.as chyeli said,gv urself some time to think which suit u most lo~jiayou=)

Janice Ang said...

i wish to have some time to thgink about it.
but i have to response to them as soon as possible, before next week loh.
btw, i think i have come out with an answer d lah.
thanks ya!

傅後特 said...

我觉得如果给失业的人看到,他们会想尽办法hack这个blog

Anonymous said...

make a wise choice, just dont regret in the future. Congates ya! ^^