Friday, April 3, 2009

lonely

I'm damn free now.

Just wait for tomorrow and also the last presentation in my campus life.

Go through my msn list,

there are lots of friends online.

But, unfortunately, I unable to find friends for chatting!

wth?really ridiculous!



Think and think for many times

my conclusion is,

this is not a fresh matter for me anymore!



My circle become smaller and smaller

many best friends also have their own way to go

already forget me I think

(Don't think you are very important in their heart!)



Luckily

(lucky?)

one of my best friend just date me just now

for my birthday celebration

really thanks a lot!

do appreciate it so much!

anticipating our reunion...

Just want to say that

I'm feeling so lonely now!

3 comments:

烧鱼 said...

not lonely not lonely
Iam here, can find me, iam quite free also,hehe=)

陈宝诗 said...

hello, how are u?

Janice Ang said...

thanks for concern lah!