Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy!

I'm so so happy now!
I'm super duper excited now!!
Haha...

I've success in KERRY interview!!
hooray~~~

I never think that they will choose me
because they only want 5 out of 25 candidates
furthermore
I don't think that I did an well interview that day

But
It is truth!
I've been elected by them!
really can't imagine it...

Well
there are still some question marks have to figure out
there are also other opportunities given by other

However
I'm really happy with it!!

3 comments:

烧鱼 said...

that 1 last time u mentioned at jb rite?
congratulations!!so great=)

Janice Ang said...

yaya..is that one!
really unexpected!

chyeli said...

congrats.. in jb? mean u will work in jb a? haha.. not bad a.. good job my dear.. work as wat? haha.. u didn mention so i didn know.. =)