Sunday, November 2, 2008

Study

Why did I revise so fast? I am wondering, is it I’ve omitted some important chapters or tips or reading materials? If not, why I can finish the paper with the shorter time compare to what I have planning? For example, I planned spend two days for the paper, but then I just use one day to complete it. Huh… is it I’m too efficient? Or I’m concentrate enough on my paper? Really doubt on myself now. May be I’m too confident? Should I read something extra? But, too many things to read some more will make me confuse again. Sigh…

However, I know what type of people I’m. I always didn’t pay more effort before the exam. I always didn’t prepare well for the exam even on the exam day. Yes, I’m this type of people. For this time, I not sure what is my attitude for. Hopefully, I will strive for the exam with fully effort. Hong Kong trip, I will do my best to get the excellent result, wait for me oh….

I already lost a China trip since I didn’t get 10As in SPM, (I only got 9As..aiks..). Hence, this time I don’t want regret anymore.

So, what I waiting for? Don’t dreaming anymore, faster study lah!!

No comments: