Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WTH

Today is already 8th of April, but I'm damn free now!
I used to hang out every night for celebration about one week time last year.

But this year?
I'm so so so free at home during these days!
What the hell going's on?

Even on my birthday also no celebration at all
I can predict that!

I think most of them also already forget
Well, this is not a big matter right?

Anyway, thanks for my dear hubby
He already bought something for me as my birthday gift!
And, I like it very much!
I Love You!

2 comments:

烧鱼 said...

WTH~stand for "what the hell"? lolz.
u r not alone, u r not lonely.as i know,guatling n hoongkeat planned to celbrate with u as well,haha,just not a good timing for all of us to have a slot to meet with for ur celebration...hoongkeat owed me as well.lolz.we still have chance to hang out if all of us wants to!agree?hehe,happy birthday in advance=)

Janice Ang said...

maybe i'm too care on this thing.
maybe really not in a good timing.