Monday, April 13, 2009

Disappointed!

I'm totally disappointed, really!
Should I cry for this? I don't know. Maybe.

Why do I disappointed?
Because I care.

' Don't think you are important, you are nothing actually!'
I just realise that this quote are really did

This time really different!
I have never expect this.

I should not blame them, I think.
Is my problem.

I not good in management.
Especially in friendship.

I thought I will get the same return
But in fact, It's not!

Maybe someone will think I'm mean
But, I really care!

Well, I should be more generous...

8 comments:

烧鱼 said...

cheers up gal
sorry for din make it...

Janice Ang said...

not ur fault
i just upset on my old old frens

Anonymous said...

做人不要太强求,生日只是妈妈的受难日,应该去神庙拜拜祈求平安就好。

Anonymous said...

对啊,你对朋友的要求很高,你生日又不是什么大日子

MonChhiChi said...

you got tag~

Janice Ang said...

yup...i knew it!
thanks for wake me up.

chyeli said...

r u ok? wow.. sound heavy u know.. ur post =) take care dear..

Janice Ang said...

everything over lah...
nothing d..
i'm fine as well.
chyeli,thanks for your concern ya..