Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Should or Shouldn't?

There is a month I didn't update my blog
What am I busy for actually?

I was busy for my ACCA class
because most of the classes was held on weekends
besides that, I was also busy for preparation of my company annual dinner
I've been chosen by management to represent annual dinner committee to perform opening dancing!
OMG!
We a total of 5pairs had been practice twice a week
It was really challenging, man!

Today, I've been to UM to take my jubah
That's means my convo is coming soon!
I'm anticipating, but I'm worry too...
Because it's on weekday!
Many of my friends already told me that they unable to attend
I'm so so disappointed....

I shouldn't put hope on it!
I shouldn't ask for demand!
I should feel satisfied with what I've now!

Should I or Shouldn't I?

No comments: