Monday, March 2, 2009

Final Semester Life

What kind of my final semester life now?
Initially plan to have a free and relax final semester since it is the last semester for me (hopefully!) to enjoy as a student.
However, what difference now?
It's totally different with what I expected before!
Attend class, do assignment, do presentation, do quiz, do test....
Besides studies, I've also work part time job!
Who asked me need money to survive meh??
Who asked me need save money for graduation trip meh??
So, there are no free and relax for me anymore!
Besides studies and part time job, I'm also looking for job.
Preparing resume, send out resume, waiting for call, prepare interview, attend interview, a lot of stuff..
See, I'm so busy lah!

Feel of despair sometimes because seem lost direction.
I don't know what role I'm playing now.
Sometimes feel tired, but a lot of things have to consider.
Want to resign, but feel sorry to my manager.
Also, we have to put white flag when talking about reality.
Aiks..
According to ONE FM, I actually should "JUST BE YOURSELF"!!
Yes, I know. But not now!

It is already MARCH now, next month is final exam.
Nothing hope now.
All in my mind is that GRADUATE!!
I just want graduate!
Just pray for me lah!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u can !