Friday, February 27, 2009

Interview

Forget all those unhappy things, and tidy up my mood to go for a job interview on yesterday.

This company is KERRY Ingredient Asia Pacific, is an international company which under KERRY GROUP PLC. The HQ of Asia Pacific is in JB. I feel very excited to get this opportunity for interview.



























However, it was not an easy job. I had to do a lot of preparation before went there. I ought to do some researches on this company, since I knew nothing about this company before. The crucial task was, I had to do an assignment and to present it during the interview.

I thought that was the things I had to prepare. But, I'm wrong! I also had to do a test during the interview. This interview spent me about 4hours. OMG!

However, they also prepare lunch for interviewees. It was very nice! Really unexpected!




















There are many funny things during this interview, and I also learn a lot from the interviewers. They are really nice!

Although I still don't know whether I get this job or not, but at least I get experience from that!

This experience really good enough for me! Thanks KERRY for provide me this oppertunity!

No comments: